With the expertise of our experienced team comprising pharmacists, legal and regulatory specialists we offer a comprehensive regulatory affairs service,. The service covers all aspects of compliance with Sri Lankan law related to the importation and distribution of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, scientific, medical, and emergency and nutraceutical products.
- Providing guidance to Principals in the preparation of company /product registration dossiers
- Carrying out preliminary evaluations of dossiers before submitting the dossier to the health ministry authority (NMRA)
- Submitting dossiers and closely monitors company/product registration
- Registration of products with regulatory authorities;
- Carry out internal compliance base audits